Friday, September 19, 2014

Lodi, California Photographer | Name your price session!

Holy cow! Did you read that title? Name your own price session? Have I lost my mind? The answer is NO!

 I believe everyone should have amazing photos of themselves and loved ones to hang on their walls of the homes and to give out to family. I believe that future generations will want to have actual prints of family that has came before them to show to the family that will be after them. Show where your roots are.

 Most people now days view photos as something you take with your phone, share on some kind of social media site and that is the end of the photo. What ever happened to having prints? What is on your walls at home? What happen to showing where you came from?

 Which is where I step in. When you come to me for your photos, you don't get some time in front of a camera and on your way.... you get an experience. You have a few hours out of your very busy lives (yes I know how busy one can be) to have a few hours of a fun adventure, something creative and relaxing by the end of the time with me.

 Being a photographer in Lodi, California, there is a lot of other photographers out there. Its hard to pick just one. I have asked past clients and just people in general, why haven't you had some recent photos done? The answers may not surprise you, as some did not for me. Such as, "I just don't have the time"... "I don't know where to go."... "I haven't even thought about having some done". However, do you know what the number one answer was?

MONEY.

So this idea came about. I had been playing with this idea for a while, then recently was watching another photographer talk, and she had done something like this and I was thinking, hey... lets try it!

So this fall I am offering up 10 spots (may offer more, but we'll see. No promises) for a portrait session. Examples of portrait sessions would be, Families, couples, kids, babies, high school seniors, maternity and just individuals.

It is so simple to get your spot. Just send me an email saying what kind of shoot you want, the type of style of shoot and what you are willing to pay. I am asking for a minim of $100 so that I can make sure to cover the cost of my bills (after all, I do have to pay bills with the shoots, and hey... I'd like to make a few dollars too if you don't mind! :) ) No reasonable offer will be refused. My normal price for these types of shoots are $300 and include 2 hours of on location shooting (we will figure out  the location based off of the style and type of session you wish for) within 50 miles of Lodi, California.

Some guidelines to follow:

1. 10 slots starting now until Dec. 1st, 2014. again, please get your emails in quickly, as I figure they will fill up fast! No promises on opening up any more slots!

2. Session will be shot Thurs to Sundays at any of the following times: 9 am, 10 am or 4 pm, 5 pm for 2 hours.

3. I offer albums, prints and digital packages. I also accept all major credit cards and cash.

4. Any location that is picked that requires a charge to get in or to park will be paid for buy the client.

5. I promise you a awesome and memorable experience.


So what are you waiting for? Get on your computers... open up a new email and shoot your ideas over to me. Email me at r.delpphotography@gmail.com or info@rdelpphotography.com

xoxo,
R

PS. Be sure to share this with your family and friends. You wouldn't want  them to miss out on this deal!

R. Delp Photography is a Lodi, California photography company that specializes in Wedding, Family and Boudoir photography. We can be found on Facebook as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment