Monday, January 20, 2014

Father/Daughter | Family Poses | Lodi, Ca

I always go to my family first when testing out new poses, lighting or locations. This time I was asked to do 3 poses in the same location. Perfect for a Father/Daughter shoot. My models here were my husband and daughter. Some think family is easiest to work with. I, however, think that my clients are easier. Clients don't whine or say, why do I do this? Where is, my family does.

But we ended up having a great time and the pictures turned out really well.

The landscape one I have printed at a 11x14. It is one of my favorite of the day. The other one, the sassy one, was because I told them to be posed like this. Reminder for, in a few years, when she thinks she knows everything and Dad will always be back there, saying nope!

xoxo, R

No comments:

Post a Comment