Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Back to School Special~~~~ Lodi, CA

Hi all,

Just wanted to give you guys a great heads up! Do you guys like a good sale? I know I do. Well if you live in the Lodi Area, be sure to go to Weekends at Nana's Attic on Aug 23. They are located at 623 East Oak Street, Lodi, CA, 95240. There is a ton of creative, hand made items there for you to buy and EACH vendor in there is running their own sale that day/night only. Great time to get some really good gifts for those you love, or just some great items for you.

If you cannot make it that day, they are open Thursday to Saturday 10 to 5 pm and Sunday 12-5pm. By the way, I do have a booth up there. I have my landscapes pre-printed and some framed for sale, as well as specials that run there.

Please be sure to check it out!!! Shop local, spend local, support local people!

xoxo,
R

No comments:

Post a Comment