Wednesday, May 29, 2013

I want to win!!!

Who doesn't want to win something sometime? Well right now I have entered a contest to win a new camera. I'm always entering to win stuff because my business is totally self funded. I do not have any loans or anything like that out, so to upgrade equipment or to get anything new, its on me to do it. Winning a new camera would be amazing for me. Then I can do even more than what I can do now. Like indoor photography.

My friends over at SnapKnot photography are giving away a D800 or a 5D Mark III. I really would love to have the D800. For those that don't know I shoot with a D3100. I love my camera, but I love what the D800 can do that mine cannot do. There is more focus points, low light photos turn out so much better, not to mention its a full frame camera where the D3100 is a crop. Drool!!

So here is to hoping and praying that I get the D800! Big thanks to the SnapKnot wedding photography directory for offering this great camera giveaway!

xoxo, 
R

No comments:

Post a Comment