Monday, March 25, 2013

Playing with flowers

I have been quiet of late because we have been very busy. Out shooting, and learning new skills. I just got back from Las Vegas, NV, and we will have more pictures to show from there soon. I took over 2,000 pictures in a week, so there is a lot to go through and decide what I like, dislike ect.

But tonight's picture is a throwback from almost a year ago. For my birthday last year we went to San Francisco and went to the Golden Gate Park. If you have never been there, and are in the area, I highly suggest you go. If you love flowers, its a must go to place. 

I was in the Conservatory of Flowers while I was there and was taking all kinds of pictures of flowers that is not normally seen in my small area of California. I took this picture of one of the many orchids they have there.

The name of this kind of orchid is Paph. Robinianum, AKA Golden Gate Orchid. Very fitting name sense I was at the Golden Gate park. I am submitting this into the March Photo Challenge at www.rocktheshotforum.com .

Let me know what you think of this image and stay tuned for Las Vegas!

xoxo, R

No comments:

Post a Comment